Most common commands can be accessed via the configuration screen's "Control"
tab. However, some can also be run from a command prompt.
- To force rechecking of addresses, run:
- To force KMP to forget any saved IP addresses and resend notification, run:
- To stop the service, run:
"KMPServ -stop" or
"net stop "Keep Me Posted""
- To start the service, run:
"KMPServ -start" or
"net start "Keep Me Posted""
- To have the program run once and then exit, run:
This can be used together with "-reset" to force
notification when the service is not running.